E-commerce Analyst (financial & Strategy)
Hi Viewers, This is Tapas behera , an Analyst of E-commerce (Finance & Payment Reconciliation), I started my carrier here by 2014. As per my knowledge, I would like to Put the definition of E-Commerce Analyst: Analyst is someone who is thorough in a particular area of practice, In e-commerce you should have grass root knowledge about all the portal and all the process used in retail e-commerce, It’s not a subject you can study and say I am an analyst . It’s the experience you gain and it’s the practice you did here, You should have knowledge from Operations – sales – marketing – Payment etc.
I believe E-commerce analyst has 2 categories, one is financial and another one is Strategy. Strategy level analyst can guide you about your sales, marketing, Growth & forecasting, whereas financial Analyst can guide you about your Payment, Reconciliation, NOC/NDC/TOI, Discount, Margin , Profit & Loss on order level, GST ,TDS etc. He can guide you step to step about your orders payment nature, excess received short received, Taxation accuracy etc. Well as I am an Analyst of E-commerce and My strength is financial so will discuss here the role of same.
Role of an E-commerce Analyst (Financial & Payment reconciliation)
Well, before you introduce yourself as an analyst, you should have more than 3 years of expertise in e-commerce sector under Accounting , Taxation , Payment reconciliation , Operation (Ware housing ) and you should have more than hundred discussion with Finance team of various E-commerce portal. Analyst roles & task discuss below.
- Analyst will check all the portal weekly , Monthly to know your payment and orders to order payment status , all payment received or not .
- He is the person who will claim for unpaid orders payment , dispute orders payment and discuss with finance team of various ecommerce portals .
- He will prepare monthly summary reports of Sales , Return , Cancellation , Commission , discount etc , it’s help to your accounts team to prepare actual GST.
- Analyst can guide you about LDC (Lower deduction Certificate )on TDS , it’s easy to your accounts team to deposit actual TDS on portal behalf .
- Another vital role of an analyst is to claim TDS from Portal.
- He is the Person can discuss with your CFO and CA and discuss about marginal issue with portal and suggest selling price , discount etc.
- Analyst can save more than lakhs in a month by proper payment reconciliation , it’s his primary task.
- Apart from That he should used to all portal , regarding fetch the data, new feature etc.
So we suggest an E-commerce analyst can make your business more profitable and power to save your single penny , MS Finance Services doing this role from last 5 years feel free to get in touch with us.
– Tapas Behera
(Financial Analyst Retail E commerce & Payment Reconciliation)
Mail : email@example.com
skype : tapasbeherapintu